Watermelon And Feta Salad

Tuesday 2 September 2014


If you are like me and you are dreading the cold winter months ahead and still want to hold on to summer for just a little bit longer. There is nothing better than a fresh salad made from one of my most favourite summer fruits of all time. Watermelon. Before I found this delicious recipe I used to just eat it on its own. But now I found some really exiting new ways of eating this amazingly healthy fruit.
Whether its in a salad or in my most refreshing summer juice there is just something about watermelon that puts a smile on my face.
And the best thing is that its super easy to make and won't take you longer than ten minutes. So you will be enjoying your salad in now time. All you need is ...

Serves 2

half of a Watermelon

100g of fresh greek feta cheese

1 small red onion

a bunch of fresh mint

olive oil & black pepper

Simply cut up all the first four ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil
and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Done!

As I promised super healthy and easy to do, I hope you enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve