YSL COUTURE PALETTE #4

Wednesday 27 August 2014


I think my love for neutral brown eyeshadows will never end I am always going to be drawn in by those colours. I just like how easy and chic a brown eyeshadow can look and it can take you from a simple day wash of colour all the way though to and intensive smokey eye in the night.
So there was no point even trying to resist on getting this lovely YSL Couture Palette. Its exactly what I have in mind when I think of a versatile eyeshadow palette. Lovely soft nudes with a highlighter shade and two darker ones for smoking it out.

As I mentioned the lightest shade of the palette is a lovely highlighter colour that I like to put under my eyebrows to define my eyebrow arch. Or you could also but a little in the inner eye corner to make your eyes sparkle and pop.
Then there is a lovely peachy creamy nude that YSL recommends putting as a base. I thinks is great as an all over wash of colour if you have just a few minutes on hand to do your make up. Just blend blend blend and your eye make up is sorted.
To take you from day to night, there are two brown shades, one with more golden undertones and the other one a true brown colour. Both are great to really smoke our your look and the golden one is such an amazing shade if you have blue eyes.
Lastly you have dark brown eyeshadow colour that I like to use as a liner to complete the look. The great thing with this palette is that you can also use the shadows wet.So I like to wet the darkest colour, lining my eyes beautifully.

The other thing I like about all things YSL is there amazingly chic gold packaging. It screams sophistication and feels a real treat when you holding it in your hand and do your make up.

If you haven't checked our the YSL eyeshadows I really urge you to. I think they are one of the best eyeshadows out there, super creamy with amazing colour pay off. LOVE!!


SHOP THE POST


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve