REVIEW KERASTASE RESISTANCE CIMENT THERMIQUE TREATMENT

Saturday 5 October 2013

Kerastase says: Heat -activated reconstructing milk for damage, brittle hair, for use with styling irons or hairdryers. Erosion level 1-2-3-4 
Strengthens the hair fibre internally
Protects the surface of the hair
Smooths hair from root to tip
Hair is firm supple and energised

I kind of have a love hate relationship with my hair. I like my natural hair colour on me and how its suits me so well but I just don't like the texture and how thin it often looks. My hair is super fine and thin and trying to style my hair so that it looks nice can be super hard. I haven't coloured my hair in 2 years as I was sick of all the dry and brittle hair that I got from years of dying it. So I thought I would let my natural hair colour grow out and I will get super nice glossy hair, right? Wrong!!

Don't get me wrong it is much stronger and healthier than what it was before ( I can actually run a brush through without breaking a ton of hair and getting stuck) but I still haven't got the shine and smooth texture that I was hoping for.

My new hair texture looks kind of curly and feels more wiry than smooth and soft. And it is a really pain blow drying it because every time I do it ends up looking like a frizzy ball and dull.
I also have tried letting it air dry in the hope that my hair will behave and look more smooth but no it looked even worse. I am kind of at my wits end.

In a bet to get my hair in a better condition I recently invested in some salon branded Kerastase products. And one of the main products that stood out was the Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Leave in Treatment.
Its a lovely treatment that you put into just washed, wet hair and then style as normal. It has the ability to strengthen your hair by recreating the intercellular structure of the hair fibre and then when you heat activate it with you hair dryer or straighteners it seals the ingredients into your hair, making it more resilient and strong.

Sound good and I have to say it does really help with my hair making it less frizzy and manageable. My hair feels much stronger and healthier. I would really recommend it to you if you have bleached or dyed your hair and the ends fell dry and fragile. I only bought a 50ml sample size but it will last me for some time, so I am sure if you were to buy a full size it can easily last you for more than 5 month.

Over all I think this is a great product all round. Its all what I have been looking for for quite some time and I will be buying the full size when I run out.

Have you got a superstar hair product that outshines all the rest or can not be without?
Let me know I would be interested to hear from you!!

HAPPY WEEKEND !!

3 comments :

  1. Wow! It sounds like Heaven to the hair!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog http://otiliapntl.blogspot.ro/2013/10/liebster-award-dicover-new-blogs.html I hope you'll enjoy it!

    Otilia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They put this in my hair when I last went to the hairdresser and had never seen it before. My hair is bleached and abused with heat. Maybe I need to get some of this as so many hairs snap off when I brush my hair and the Redken anti-snap i'm using at the moment doesn't really seem to be doing anything. Great that you were able to get a sample size where did you buy it from?

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a little travel kit from Rush online,but I just checked on their website and they seem to be gone. I got them on sale so maybe they didn't restock. My hair is still damaged at the bottom and this made it break less. Maybe your hair needs more moisture than keratin. That happened to me before when I was going crazy with the redken extreme shampoo and conditioner.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve