INSTYLE MAGAZINE GIFT

Thursday 3 October 2013




New monthly magazines are out and I am an avid reader of INSTYLE magazine. So as I was filling up my car at the petrol station today I saw that my beloved magazine came with some lovely REN skincare trial sizes. Oh my, I love when the magazine freebies are spot on with what I want to try out. Especially REN skincare has been on my wish list for a while and its not just one little sample its three!!!
The magazine comes with REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 10ml, REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 1ml and REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk 10ml. 
I think its a lovely set and I am really keen to try the eye gel, I have got a little bit of an obsession with eye creams lately.
 Anyway I am happy to try them all out and let you know how I got on with them, but in the main time if you want to try for yourself, you can get INSTYLE magazine for only £2 this month. Not bad, yeh?

9 comments :

  1. I haven't had the chance to try Ren yet. What a fab little magazine freebie.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great opportunity to try out REN. I am liking them all already!!

      Delete
  2. I need to buy this magazine- I feel like I'm missing out as you say you're an avid reader! The freebies look great too, I've never tried any Ren products :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to buy!
    Tania x
    Make-up-maggie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a great one and I'm now following.

    I wish US mags did gifts.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know US mags don't do freebies. Thats a real shame why have they not caught on to this yet??

      Delete
  5. Oh wow what a fab free gift - I need this in my life xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought when I saw it!! ;-))

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve