LITTLE BEAUTY HAUL

Wednesday 4 September 2013


On the weekend when I was out with my husband and my two children I had some time to pop into Boots and pick up some of the things that I have been running out over the last weeks like my trusted La Roche Posey Toleriane cream cleanser. I love this make up remover as its for sensitive skin and does not make my skin break out as other cleansers with fragrance can do. While I was there I saw that they had a 2 for £14 offer on all loreal products so I quickly got myself one of their mascaras and liquid liner ( full review on the liner is coming soon). Also on offer are the Real Techniques make up brushes (buy one get the second half price). I haven't  tried any of their brushes yet, I know I am probably the last person on this world that hasn't got at least one of them in their collection. But hey I got there in the end ;-)
Lastly I got some more hair scrunchies, I know I know who is wearing scrunchies these days ( Carrie Bradshaw's fault I say) but I love these so much as they do not damage your hair while you wearing it in a pony tail. I say they have to become fashionable just for that reason alone.


Have you bought anything in the last week and would like to share with me?
Leave me a comment and don't forget to follow.

1 comment :

  1. Love all of these products!! Especially the RT brushes, they're my absolute faves :)
    In reply to the rose face mask, I do have sensitive skin & it often gets upset by products but I've been completely fine with the mask & it is only very slightly scented xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve