FAVOURITE OF THE MONTH

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Mac Sable and Ricepaper Eyeshadow
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine#14
Mac Face And Body Foundation


This month I have been busy looking after my kids in there summer holidays, so in the mornings I have not much time on my hands to do my make up.
Mac's Face And Body is perfect for such days, it is really easy to apply with my mac stippling brush and leaves a gentle glow with a subtle coverage. Perfect for the days you don't want to look like you have make up on. Eyeshadow wise I have been reaching also for some good old staples Mac's Ricepaper which is a lovely yellow gold colour paired with Sable, a summer bronze colour,in the crease,a little black liner and I am good to go.
Just finally my favorite Lipstick for the summer, a lovely coral orange shade from YSL. If you have not tried any of there Lipsticks I urge you to go and have a look not only have they got an amazing array of colour choices but also these lipsticks feel amazingly moisturizing on your lips.

2 comments :

  1. Face and body seems like such a great base, I'll have to sample it next time i'm at MAC. Great post!

    Sam
    sjmcdf xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL color looks lovely, they have such amazing products.

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
It means a lot to me.
Eve